Miss Ecuador 2012 pageant
Miss Ecuador 2012 is the 57th Miss Ecuador pageant, which will hold on March 16, 2012.
The winner of Miss Ecuador will represent her country at Miss Universe 2012 pageant and Miss Continente Americano 2012. The first runner-up will crown as Miss World Ecuador 2012 and she will participate in Miss World 2012 pageant. The second runner-up will crown as Miss International Ecuador 2012 and she will represent Ecuador in Miss International 2012 pageant. The others three finalists will be entering in minors international pageants.
Claudia Schiess, Miss Ecuador 2011, will crown her successor as at the end of event.
And here are the List of Contestants
1. Chele Tatiana, 20, represents the city of Manabi, she is a fashion design student and likes to go to the beach and designing in her spare time.
2. Kimberly Bravo, 21, is a professional model Guayaquil and is also in her third year of medicine at the University of Guayaquil. She likes dancing, reading and being with her family.
3. Realpe Stephanie, 22, she represents the province of Pichincha, is a student of Social Communication and Public Relations and enjoys a good read and cooking.
4. Gianella Gallardo, 22, represents El Oro, she studies bilingual education at the University. She likes to make desserts and dancing.
5. Sulay Castillo, 20, she is representing Esmeraldas and is currently studying Social Communication. In her free time, she enjoys reading, dancing, singing and seeing her family.
6. Erika Guerrero, 21, is from Guayaquil, she is studying Marketing and works as a medical saleswoman. She enjoys traveling, dancing and shopping.
7. Tatiana Mondoñedo, 20, represents the province of Guayas, studies Engineering in Marketing. She likes dancing, singing and spending time with family and friends.
8. Ana Gabriela Barahona, 23, represents the province of Pichincha and she is a publicist. She enjoys reading and writing poetry.
9. Nicole Cevallos, 21, is from Guayaquil and studies Scenic Communication at the Casa Grande University. She likes to make desserts and practices contemporary dance.
10. Cipriana Correia, 21, is representing Esmeraldas and is a student of communication at ITV. She likes football and dancing.
11. Lydia Leon, 20, she is from Manabi and and attends law school at Catholic University of Guayaquil.
12. Tatiana Loor, 20, is from Santo Domingo and studies Business and Engineering. She also enjoys traveling and cooking.
13. Christel Oyague, 22, is from Guayaquil and studies Business Administration. She also likes to play the harmonica and play soccer.
14. Melina Moreano, 23, is a graduate of Manabi and Clínic Laboratory. She likes to skate, read and listen to music.
15. Maria Jose Molina, 19, represents the province of Azuay, she studies psychology and enjoys science fiction.
16. Maria del Carmen Moncayo, 21, is from Guayaquil and is majoring in Cooking. She also loves crafts and snorkeling.
17. Steffany Tamayo, 20, represents the province of Pichincha, is a student of Diplomacy and International Relations and likes to dance and sing.
18. Carolina Aguirre, 19, from Guayaquil, she sings and models and studies International Journalism. She likes to sing and dance.